How The Guitar Orchestra Works
Have a three hour rehearsal once a month on Saturday afternoons, for three months, then perform a show a week after the last rehearsal.
Early 2020 Rehearsal Schedule:
1:45pm until 5pm.
- Saturday 25th January
- Saturday 29th Febuary
- Saturday 28th March
At Ealing Ex Servivemen's Club. 3 Craven Rd, Ealing, London W5 2UA (See Map Below)
Show date: Saturday 4th of April. (Venue to be announced)
On the day of the show there is a full rehearsal and sound check.
*Fees apply. £99.
- It's not ALL guitars in the band! (although it is usually about 12) For the live shows there are people playing other instruments, singer, bass guitar and drums.
- The classes and the guitar orchestra feature a broad range of musical styles. Including: rock, blues, soul, reggae, punk, folk, film and TV themes, well known songs and original material.
- If you've haven't performed live much before, get experience playing with other people, as well as some pro performers.
- The show nights are a lot of fun and a great chance to invite friends and family to see you play in a local Ealing venue.
- For intermediate to advanced players.
If you're interested in finding out more about the guitar orchestra get in contact. (Contact details upper left hand side of this page)
Subscribe to our newsletter, using the form on the left; for free tutorials and updates about classes, workshops and orchestra news.