How The Guitar Orchestra Works
Have a 3 hour rehearsal once a month on Saturday afternoons, for 3 months, then perform on the 7th of December 2019. Full rehearsal schedule will be published soon. Fees apply. £100.
- It's not ALL guitars in the band! (although it is usually about 12) For the live shows there are people playing other instruments, singer, bass guitar and drums.
- The classes and the guitar orchestra feature a broad range of musical styles. Including: rock, blues, soul, reggae, punk, folk, film and TV themes, well known songs and original material.
- If you've haven't performed live much before, get experience playing with other people, as well as some pro performers.
- The show nights are a lot of fun and a great chance to invite friends and family to see you play in a local Ealing venue.
- For intermediate to advanced players.
If you're interested in finding out more about the guitar orchestra get in contact. (Contact details upper left hand side of this page)
Subscribe to our newsletter, using the form on the left; for free tutorials and updates about classes, workshops and orchestra news.