How The Guitar Orchestra Works
Band rehearsals are suspended at the momunt due to current restrictions. We hope to start up again in September. Join our newsletter for updates.
Here's how it works:
- Have a three hour rehearsal once a month on Saturday afternoons, for three months, then perform a show a week after the last rehearsal.
- On the day of the show there is a full rehearsal and sound check.
- To qualify for band membership you must be a student of Ealing Guitar Classes.
- It's not ALL guitars in the band! (although it is usually about 12) For the live shows there are people playing other instruments, singer, bass guitar and drums.
- The classes and the guitar orchestra feature a broad range of musical styles. Including: rock, blues, soul, reggae, punk, folk, film and TV themes, well known songs and original material.
- If you've haven't performed live much before, get experience playing with other people, as well as some pro performers.
- The show nights are a lot of fun and a great chance to invite friends and family to see you play in a local Ealing venue.
- For intermediate to advanced players.
If you're interested in finding out more about the guitar orchestra get in contact. (Contact details upper left hand side of this page)
Subscribe to our newsletter, using the form on the left; for free tutorials and updates about classes, workshops and orchestra news.